What is Hypochlorous Acid (HOCI)?
HOCI is produced by our white blood cells and is an essential part of our immune system. It is one of the most effective agents to kill bacteria and fight infection, yet it is harmless, unlike most other disinfectants which are chemical based and toxic. The benefits of HOCI are proven and well known in the world of science. HOCI is effective in eliminating bacteria, germs, fungi and viruses. It disinfects many times better than bleach and is safe for daily use.
GP350 Disinfectant Spray features:
- Kills 99.9999% of harmful bacteria, germs & viruses
- Listed in NEA's Interim List of Household Disinfectants Products Effective Against Coronaviruses
- Alcohol & Chemical free
- Non Toxic
- Water-based disinfectant nonflammable or corosive doesn't stain clothes
- safe and convenient to use in any environment and surface for disinfecting purposes
- Does not irritate eyes, mouth & skin
- effective yet gentle formulation to allow day-to-day disinfection for any surface
- Suitable for all types of cleanrooms & food processing plants, factories, hospitals, & clinics
- Ingredients include reverse osmosis pure water & iodised salt
- Product of Singapore
washable, hard, nonporous surfaces of floors, walls, countertops, sinks, garbage cans, tables, chairs, telephones, bathtubs, urinals, toilet bowls, etc.
How to use
Re-fill into GP350 Disinfectant Spray. Spray directly any surfaces, rub gently. No rinsing required. Safe for food contact on counters and surfaces.