- Made from 100% natural Konjac vegetable plant root and cruelty free badger brush alternative.
- In Japan the Konjac (Konnyoku) sponge has been used for its medicinal properties for over 1500 years and used on their delicate skins for over a century, and now it’s finally hit Australia!!
- 100% Natural Sponge
- Free from colours, additives and preservatives
- Naturally sustainable & environmentally safe
- Naturally pH balanced alkaline which neutralises any acids (oil and dirt) for deep cleansing
- Stimulates blood circulation and new growth of skin cells
- For mature and/or dry skin
- Ideal for those with sensitive, irritated and sunburnt skin, and conditions such as Rosacea
HOW TO USE
- Rinse before use and then use a small amount of shaving gel or soap to give a lather and gently massage onto the facial hair.
- Use the sponge in circular motions, it can be used alone as it is naturally 8.4 pH balanced.
- Shave as normal.
- Rinse the sponge in cold water and then rinse the shaved area to seal pores.
- Squeeze the sponge in both palms after use (do not wring) and hang to dry.
- The sponge will harden when dry. Re-hydrate in warm water before use again.
- If damaged or worn (lasts 6-12 weeks of normal daily use) please add to your compost.
- Approx 8cm Diameter when moist and 3.5cm Deep.
- The perfect size for the palm of your hand.
- Please only use as directed. If the sponge is causing any irritation please discontinue use.
- The sponge and its packaging is not a toy, do not leave an infant unattended with the sponge.